Thursday, January 14, 2010

A busy month!

In the past month we celebrated Elijah's birthday, Christmas, drove to Chicago the weekend before Christmas, drove to Maryland for Christmas, New Years Eve and Day, my sister got married and now we're well into January. Whew!! This will not be a long update, just wanted to mention a few things.

First of all, our baby on the way has a name! He will be Benjamin Sawyer :) I love it! (love it even more that Zacky calls him Benjy-min) I am 24 wks today and will be getting another ultrasound sometime in Febuary to check growth.

Also, Dan lost his job the beginning of last week. God will take care of us so I'm not worried (although it was pretty scary for a while) and I know he'll have another job soon...a better job!

I started a new project this year, it's called the 365 project. I will take a picture everyday, it will generally have something to do with what's going on in my life that day, and I'm posting in on Facebook in my "365 Project" album. So if you're not a friend of mine on FB you're missing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment