Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cami pics!!!

I really can't put into words how precious this baby is! She is SO sweet, can you tell I'm a proud aunt? haha Here's a few of the pics I took at the hospital today.

My step sister Jessica holding her for the first time and my boys checking her out for the first time...
Photobucket

Josh was the only one who wanted to hold her, I stayed right there "helping" though lol...
Photobucket

The look on his face to me says "oh no, you mean I'm not the baby anymore?"
Photobucket

in MY arms :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

all of the kids...
Photobucket

the new mommy and daddy...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

daddy time :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

sweet baby girl...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

tell me she isn't gorgeous!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment