Monday, October 5, 2009

Hey out there...

We are still alive! Sorry for the long stretch in dates, I've been pretty sick this pregnancy but I think I'm starting to feel better so Praise God! I will be 10 weeks in a few days which is 2 wks short of my second trimester. The second trimester is the time "they say" you feel great. We shall see! haha

A few updates...

~ This past weekend Dan went to North Carolina to see his sister get married. I wish I could have gone with him but I know the plane ride would have been rough so I didn't even chance it.

~ Last Thursday Elijah pulled out 2 teeth! And he has 1 more that's being stubborn.

~ Nicolas has his first few loose teeth but they're not ready yet. He's pretty impatient though waiting for them, he's in 1st grade so most of the kids in his class have lost teeth already. Nicolas also is in the top 5 of his class (he was #4) for these computer math tests they take weekly. We're so proud of him! :)

~ Josh started speech a few weeks ago. He's been going once a week, it will be 26 weeks all together that he goes. So far I haven't noticed too many changes in his everyday speech but when he does his "homework" he does excellent!

~ Zack moved to a twin sized bed last week. He is definitely our difficult one LOL! At 2 1/2 it is a very very good day if he actually takes a nap. He's decided he just doesn't need them anymore, and honestly he's not crabby without one. But this pregnant momma needs to rest! He's also cut his hair like 3 times in the past month. He did it again today (with Josh) they were just being waaay too quiet, I should have known something was up. Ugh. I will have some GREAT stories to tell to their future wives, that's for sure! Haha

I have my 10 week dr appointment this Friday. I'm excited about it because I should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment