Saturday, August 29, 2009

time to update!

I'm about 5 weeks pregnant now, I have my first OB appointment September 11th, I'm excited! Like I said, I'm only 5 weeks but am already showing LOL! I think with #5 my body kind of gave up!

This weather has been so nice, I can hardly believe it's August. It was a high of maybe 74 today. We've been enjoying lots of family time on the weekends. I thank God for all of my boys (Dan included:) I really enjoy being a mommy!

Monday starts week 3 of school for the 2 older boys. I think they're finally in the routine of things. Nicolas brought home his very first A+ this past week! He's never had a letter grade, but now that's he's a first grader he's getting them. He's such an eager learner, I am so excited to see how well he does this year! Elijah's doing pretty good so far too. He has more responsibilities at school now that he's a fourth grader, but I think he's lovin' it lol. Josh starts September 9th, I think he's a little nervous since it's a new school (3 day preschool) but excited at the same time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment