Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 2nd family cookout...

I went up to Joliet the weekend of August 1st and 2nd for a Burgholzer (plus a bunch of other families lol) family cookout. I saw people I haven't seen in like 10 years, it was crazy! It was nice to see so many people that I haven't seen in so long and introduce them to my boys. :) Dan wasn't with us, he was in Maryland. Here's a few group pics...

All the girls!
top row: Stephanie (my sis), Megan (step sis), Stephanie (step sis)
middle row: Nichole, Amber, Katie (all cousins)
bottom row: me, Erin, Samantha and Emily on lap (all cousins)
Photobucket

All the boys! the little guys in this pic crack me up LOL!
top row: Michael (step bro), Andy (my bro)
middle row: Tony, Steve (cousins)
bottom row: Chandler (cousin Nicole's son), Josh (my boy), Seth (nephew), Ethan in front (cousin), Nicolas (mine), and Zachary (mine)
Photobucket

All the brothers and sisters, with their parents
top row: uncle Bruce, uncle Brian, uncle Tony
middle row: my dad, aunt Michelle, aunt Debbie
bottom row: my grandparents who live in Florida
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment