Saturday, August 15, 2009

week 1 down!

Praise God week one is over! Only 8 left! lol Dan is working a lot more now for the next 8 weeks, this was the first week of that. It went well. Can you tell I'm counting it down already? hehe

Next week starts school for the oldest 2. The first day is Wednesday the 19th, it's a half day, then the next day is a half day too. The first FULL day of school is Friday, August 21st. Elijah is in 4th grade this year and Nicolas is in 1st grade. Elijah's excited I think, his school consists of 3 grades; 3rd, 4th, and 5th. This year he's one of the bigger fish, last year he was new to the school so this year he gets to show the 3rd graders how it is lol. Nicolas, I think, is a little nervous. He goes to a new school this year and this is his first year in the district. Last yr for Kindergarten he went to a VERY small private Christian school. This year things will be bigger, he's not sure what to expect. But thankfully we were able to get him and a friend of his in the same class, as requested, he was in Nicolas' class last year. So I think both the boys are a little more at ease about that. I've also heard that Nicolas' teacher is awesome. I'm excited to get back to my normal routine. As much as I love spending time with them during the summer, things are a little crazy during the day lol.

Josh starts preschool at a new school this year as well. This year he goes MWF, he's very excited! He doesn't start until after Labor Day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment